- We offer Free Standard Shipping on all UK Mainland Orders
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery, though we always work to deliver sooner than this
- Express Delivery is available for UK Mainland Orders at £5.99. This can be selected at the checkout
- Saturday Delivery is available for UK Mainland Orders at £15. This can be selected at the checkout
- We have a 1pm cut off for express orders. Orders placed after 1pm will not be processed until the next working day
- We advise that Express orders are placed Monday-Thursday
- We advise that Saturday Express orders are placed between Thursday 1pm and Friday 1pm
- If you miss this 1pm cut off and require an express or Saturday express delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to process your order in time
General Shipping Information
- All of our shipping options require a signature at the time of delivery.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday. This means that 24 hour express orders sent on Friday will be delivered on Monday
- For orders placed outside of the UK, and within the EU, a flat rate shipping cost will be applied to your order. This will be calculated at the checkout and will be country specific.
- For orders placed outside of the EU, a default shipping rate of £35 will be applied to your order. This is will be amended before dispatch and lowered where possible. If we need to increase your shipping cost you will be contacted before this is processed. Shipping costs are determined by the size, weight and value of your order.
- For more information on international shipping costs, or for a quote, please contact us.
- Estimated time for delivery, from day of dispatch, for non-UK orders is 7-10 working days.
We always dispatch parcels using efficient, cost effective and secure shipping methods. Depending on the size of your order, your parcel will be sent with:
- Royal Mail: We use 24 and 48 hour deliveries with Royal Mail
- DPD: We use Next Day and Two Day services with DPD
- You should receive a tracking number with your dispatch confirmation email. If you need further help with your delivery or tracking, please contact us and have your order details to hand.
- It goes without saying that we cannot amend your order once it has been dispatched. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to make changes to your order
- Please note that making amendments to your order may cause delays. This is another reason to contact us as soon as possible if you need to make changes
- It is always our intention that items listed on the site reflect our own stock levels and items that are readily available from our suppliers.
- If there is any reason for delay on your order we will contact you. We will inform you of waiting times and may offer you an alternative or equivalent item that can be dispatched sooner
- On occasion, we may dispatch part of your order. This may be whilst we wait for stock or a customer response regarding the remaining item(s). Back orders like this are created at our own discretion and no additional shipping charge will be applied.