- Please enjoy browsing the site, as you go along add any item you wish to purchase to your shopping cart. You can view your shopping cart and make amendments, remove items and check your order total at any time. Clicking "Proceed to Checkout" will begin processing your order.
- You will be asked to enter your personal information and preferred payment method. All card payments are processed through a secure server and we cannot store or access your details.
- Please make sure all of you details are entered correctly. If we need to contact you regarding your order (ie. if there is an unforeseen delay or an issue with payment) we will use your phone number and email address accordingly. Entering the incorrect details can potentially delay your order.
- We want to be as environmentally friendly as possible, as a result we do not send a paper copy of your invoice. You should automatically receive a digital copy of your invoice. If you need this to be sent again please get in touch and we will be happy to send this again.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Switch. Unfortunately, we cannot accept American Express. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- The payment screen will not let you proceed if the card information is incorrect. If you are having problems proceeding, please ensure the numerical information and the billing address (the address the card is registered to) are entered correctly.
- Payments are processed on a secure server. The information entered is not available to or stored by us.
- We cannot take card details or place orders over the phone.
- For security reasons, please never email us your card details. We will never contact you requesting your card details
International Card Payments
- Unfortunately we cannot always accept international card payments.
- For this reason, we advise using PayPal when ordering from outside of the UK.
- Please ensure that your preferred delivery address is linked to your PayPal account. This way, it can be selected during Checkout.
- Once a order is placed using PayPal, we cannot adjust the delivery address. This is due to seller and buyer safeguards put in place by PayPal
- If alterations are made to your order, and your order total therefore increases, we will contact you regarding additional payment.