Privacy And Cookies
- Here at Frog Island Sports, we always strive to maintain and respect your privacy
- In many, you can visit our site without any personal information being collected.
- Statistical information may be collected and analysed to help us improve our site and your customer experience. This data cannot be directly linked to the user or their personal information.
- Customers need to submit some personal details when processing an order. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details.
- On rare occasions, we may need to use your email address and/or phone number to contact you regarding your order. Please make sure that this information is entered correctly.
- Card payments are processed through a secure server. We cannot access or store your details.
- Your delivery address will be used by the courier to track and deliver your order as appropriate.
- No personal information will be passed on to third parties, unless required in extreme cases, for example of legal investigation.
- By taking part in Frog Island Sports promotions, contests or sweepstakes offered on the site or our social media accounts, you agree that we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Web browsers create Cookies and store them on your own hard drive. These are small files of text and are only accessed and used by your web browser.
- These files are uses to "remember" websites you have used before. It can help pages load more efficiently, and may stop you having to re-enter your details.
- Cookies do not collect personal information from your hard drive, store personal information such as card details and are not used to personally identify you.
- Cookies also help us collect data based on how customers are using the site, and where customers are finding links to our site. This is statistical data and cannot be used to identify individuals or be linked to customer orders.