Terms And Conditions
- At Frog Island Sports we welcome orders from customers around the world and offer shipping to match. We are however, a UK based company and we operate under UK law.
- All transactions placed through Frog Island Sports are under UK law.
- We operate under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, formerly known as Distance Selling Regulations.
- Acceptance of your order takes place when the goods are paid for and dispatched. If we cannot fulfil your order for whatever reason, we will contact you in a timely manner. We ask that you contact us as soon as possible should you need to cancel your order or make amendments
- We do our best to make sure that all of the information listed on our website is correct, and it is never our intention to mislead you. Unfortunately, errors can occur from time to time. We will of course try to amend any errors as quickly as possible.
- We reserve the right to amend the any part of the Frog Island Sports website, including prices, product images and product descriptions at any time.
- The website may occasionally be subject to down time relating to site updates or server maintenance.
- Please note, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances outside our control. These scenarios may include events such as personnel strikes, fire, floods etc.
- We do not take responsibility for customs charges or import taxes incurred by customers ordering from outside of the UK. If ordering from outside of the UK, it is your responsibility to look into this and pay the appropriate charges when receiving the goods.